No forums search

Reaction score
I'm running on a Note 5, when I try to search the forums I don't get a search screen. Anyone else?
I get a screen that pops up my keyboard and I can type away but what I type doesn't appear anywhere and there is an "apply filter" in the upper left, clicking in it just goes to the forum first page.

Last edited:
Look in the upper right corner for the magnifying glass token after entering the search screen. On my screen, it is light black on a dark red background and nearly invisible. Once that is selected, the text entry line will come up.

Attn Mods: PLEASE CHANGE THE COLOR COMBINATION OF THE SEARCH ICON SO I CAN FIND IT EASIER

Same here on my Nexus 5X. Search screen just looks like this without anywhere to type. It has to be a bug with the app.

Attachments

• 1457016381285.jpg
    1457016381285.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 220
Same here on my Nexus 5X. Search screen just looks like this without anywhere to actually type. Tapping the keyboard does nothing. It has to be a bug with the app.

Oops, meant to edit rather than quote myself...

Look in the upper right corner for the magnifying glass token after entering the search screen. On my screen, it is light black on a dark red background and nearly invisible. Once that is selected, the text entry line will come up.

Attn Mods: PLEASE CHANGE THE COLOR COMBINATION OF THE SEARCH ICON SO I CAN FIND IT EASIER

Cha-ching!
Dang that little thing IS hard to see!
Thank you my friend!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub