No flying on Oahu. Thanks Obama!

Reaction score
Obama is visiting our island for vacation, so the FAA issued a NOTAM saying that there will be absolutely no UAV flying during the president's visit. So much for me trying to get some cool shots of some leftover Christmas lights. Doh!!

Green_Phantom said:
Obama is visiting our island for vacation, so the FAA issued a NOTAM saying that there will be absolutely no UAV flying during the president's visit. So much for me trying to get some cool shots of some leftover Christmas lights. Doh!!
You're lucky, that's just once a year. We get "VIP Movement" TFR's here in the Northeast at least monthly.

He's the most powerful person in the world AND he has all the nuclear launch codes that could instantly transform North Korea into a very big parking lot made of glass. :lol:

Clearly, this is a VIP of the highest order and you don't want to test the federal authorities by flying your plastic toy anywhere within 50 miles of this man. Just bow your head in reverence at our Dear Leader and enjoy all that Hawaiian sunshine, friend. ;)

I don't have to worry about that in Oklahoma. Want to trade locations?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues