No fly zone

Reaction score
Is there a way to fly my drone in a no fly zone and still use the dji go app because my whole property is in the no fly zone.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

No, not with the dji go app, you have to use the new beta version of their geofencing systems app, setup sn authorized account and basically agree that you have permission to fly there. Though even at that, certain no fly zones will still be off limits, such as Washington DC.

DJI Launches Public Beta of New Geofencing System

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Might be best to just do a little Sunday drive to a clear area. Good luck!

Reactions: BigHorny
It sucks. The community is trying to figure out a way around it. In some cases it's for the best. I wish dji disclosed they could remotely disable the drone. I think they are supposed to where I bought it. So no. Nothing you can do now. 3rd party app maybe look into that. Even then your asking for trouble if your in around an airport. You don't wanna be that guy. Look up the problem some people are just screwed. Nfzs all over. Gl

Reactions: BigHorny
@Guys

I have also joined the party :) but facing same issue, my house falls in NFZ. So I have to drive almost 10Km away for flying.

I checked DJI Geofencing System, currently Rawalpindi,Pakistan is not listed. Is there any other workaround to (safely)fly in NFZ, like using some other application than DJI Go APP for flying?

I have the same problem. I live in a no fly zone. It really sucks because I can't even use the simulator in my own home. Is there a workaround?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1