No connection to app

Reaction score
My phantom 3 pro rested for 5 months and honestly i lost the interest in this hobby and it made only problems, horrible customer service and naive company. Now i want to sell it with like 10 flights on the clock but now the ipad or iphone wont recognize the controller anymore, normally it said something like can you trust this device with a signal tone, now nothing! When i open the dji app it says turn on the controller and phantom3 and plug in the cable to connect to the app but nothing. I was on fw 1.4. I cant even update the copter and remote because i obviously need the app? I used my normal lightning cable from apple, i cant remember anymore, maybe i need a special dji cable ?

You can use your normal lightning cable. Have you uninstalled and reinstalled the GO iOS app yet? That seems to fix a lot of similar problems for others. You may also want to reboot between uninstall/reinstall just in case.

You can use your normal lightning cable. Have you uninstalled and reinstalled the GO iOS app yet? That seems to fix a lot of similar problems for others. You may also want to reboot between uninstall/reinstall just in case.
of course, i did that several times without any success. This is not the problem because i installed the DJI App on my iphone6 as well and this device never had a DJI App on it. It seems i have to send it in again for the 6th time. I never experienced something similar in my life, its unique with DJI

As you didn't use your RC for quite long, are you sure it's battery is Ok?

As you didn't use your RC for quite long, are you sure it's battery is Ok?
The battery has two dots and my Phantom3 is working, i can start it and move the gimbal, start the motors etc.. So i guess its not a problem. Maybe the internal battery is defective and cant bring enough voltage to connect to the app but i dont think thats the problem. I think its the USB Port which would be really concerning because everything worked 5 months ago before i put the everything to sleepin its case. Maybe its because of an old remote control FW version in combination with the new app and IOS9. Maybe the old remote controller version is not compatible with IOS9? Sadly, i cant update it because its done with the APP !

The battery has two dots and my Phantom3 is working, i can start it and move the gimbal, start the motors etc.. So i guess its not a problem. Maybe the internal battery is defective and cant bring enough voltage to connect to the app but i dont think thats the problem. I think its the USB Port which would be really concerning because everything worked 5 months ago before i put the everything to sleepin its case. Maybe its because of an old remote control FW version in combination with the new app and IOS9. Maybe the old remote controller version is not compatible with IOS9? Sadly, i cant update it because its done with the APP !
Did you find the problem? I have the same thing happening. Thanks

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1