No connection between rc and ac.

Reaction score
Hi all,i updated to new firmware a week or so ago,since then I have got the battery cell broken msg on the app,now it seems I have no connection between the rc and ac cant even turn the motors on.i have been in touch with dji they told me to drain and recharge the battery acouple of times which I did but to no availso I,ve now got to try and get back in touch with dji,the drone was only bought in may I will keep you all updated of the outcome not a happy bunny.

Did you try relinking the RC to AC and/or try a different battery?

Hi all just a quick update.after getting battery cell broken msg, I have reinstalled the latest firmware,relinked the rc to ac and..............fingers crossed the battery cell broken msg has gone and everything seems to be aok. cant try it in the air yet as its pouring down with rain today will post again when I,ve flown it.

Reactions: tjshelton
update no2.battery cell broken msg came back on the app,so I contacted DJI who told me I had to send the battery back to them,im in the uk,they are in the Netherlands.........well I got a ups shipping lable the same day sent it away last Thursday, and I got an email off them yesterday saying it was indeed the battery that was broken and they would send me a new one...ups contacted me today saying it will be here on Friday this week RESULT.

update no 3, what great service I have had from dji just received a brand new battery from them after battery cell damaged msg .fantastic.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan