No camera view.

Reaction score
I crashed ... the bird flies.. the camera respond. ... but the go app no longer enters camera view. Pls help. I reinstalled app three times ... upgraded firmware. . Not needed ...it read successful. Still no camera viev.. can it be something inside mother board disconnected. I even tried another camera. HELP!

It sounds like a crazy suggestion but try a different SD card.
Having been crashed, that might not be the issue but sometimes uncrashed P3s can appear to have a dead camera and using a different SD card can fix it.

Also make sure the shutter speed isn't set stupidly fast in manual mode. Been there ahahaha.

Reactions: villep
After a crash you should be looking for any disloged connections anywhere on the camera. That dainty ribbon cord to the camera could have been damaged (it happens). If you can't see any problems on the outside, then maybe it might be time to look on the inside for anything disloged. If you can't see anything wrong, you may have to send your quad to DJI.

Thanks guys. I changed SD card. Lord... did not want to send it in cause I'm in the Caribbean .. but may have to do so.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav