No Cached Video on Iphone?

Reaction score
Hey Guys, I noticed that NONE of my flight record videos are on my iphone.. In Settings Video Cache = "recording" and when I go into user center I see 3 photos no videos at all... On my Nexus 7 which I dont use to fly I see them there on that device, not on my iphone which I fly with.. Do you have to download the videos from the SD card to the iphone or should them come over auto ? Thanks in advance!

the cached stuff is a compressed, crappy version of what the camera saw when you pressed the record button. you need to move the media off the sd card to view the real thing.

they don't sync like your flight records. the device that was connected at the time the video was shot is where the cached video lives.

they don't sync like your flight records. the device that was connected at the time the video was shot is where the cached video lives.
Got ya.. But I always fly now with my iphone and Cached Bideo is set to "recording" and I do not get ANY videos on my iphone.. at all ( cached Videos ) when I fly

Got ya.. But I always fly now with my iphone and Cached Bideo is set to "recording" and I do not get ANY videos on my iphone.. at all ( cached Videos ) when I fly
That's a bug I think. Pretty sure I've read elsewhere about others having a similar issue.

Reactions: Harleymhs
That's a bug I think. Pretty sure I've read elsewhere about others having a similar issue.

Thanks, at least I know now its not me.. odd that it works fine on my Nexus, but not on the iphone, usually Ios works better with DJI stuff.. No biggy! Thanks!!!!!!

You can only access the DJI Go videos on iOS within the Go app itself or via iTunes.

I'm really hoping that it's not this easy..assuming of course you were flying using your iPhone. Start the DGI go app, four buttons on the bottom, click 'Library', your movies should be there. Again assuming that you stopped recording before you powered off your controller.

No videos I just flew and my flight log and map is there no videos in the cached video image.jpg

Video caching only occurs when you are actually recording a video to the SD card via the Record button on the controller or the Record button in the app. If you didn't push either Record button during the flight there will be no cached video. I use an iPhone 6+ and was getting video caching on flights that I actually recorded a video, not on flights with only still photos. I have turned off video caching because I don't see much value in it and think the processor power it demands was contributing to app crashes I was experiencing.
I don't understand how you fly with an iPhone but then see cached video on the Nexus.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20