No battery telemetry from range extender

Reaction score
vision1.PNG
Hi guys

I don't get a battery % for the range extender on a P2V. Using current DJI Vision app on IOS and all firmwares up to date in assistant.

anyone have any ideas as to why that would be? All other telemetry works fine (I was indoors with no SD card inserted in this pic)

thanks
Paul

IIRC, and I could be mistaken because it's been a while, the RE 500 doesn't give the battery percentage, but I believe the RE 700 will.

I now use Litchi for P2 to fly, and I get the percentage, but I have the RE 700.

You might do some youtube searches to confirm.

Reactions: PaulSouthport
Thanks for the info.
I'm on the hunt for a RE700, I'm finding the limit of the RE500 too often, so that's good to know.

I haven't yet jumped to litchi, is it a big improvement when using the p2v? (Not plus). Was waiting until I get a iPad mount, iPhone 6 is way too small

Yeah for some unknown reason you can't get the RE battery level in any app if it's the RE500, DJI knew and never fixed it, maybe because they brought out the RE700 which worked fine.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Thanks for the info.
I'm on the hunt for a RE700, I'm finding the limit of the RE500 too often, so that's good to know.

I haven't yet jumped to litchi, is it a big improvement when using the p2v? (Not plus). Was waiting until I get a iPad mount, iPhone 6 is way too small

The range of the 700 is about 2000ft, litchi is a lot better and of course it's free on Android, there isn't a P2 version for IOS though mate so you will need an Android tablet.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.