No Battery Life status on DJI Go (iOS) why??

Reaction score
they remove the battery life status on the dji go app on iOS device ?
Why?
that's very helpful! I also sent a complaint to the Dji on email but kidding responded...!!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I still get the battery status ???

I use an iPad Mini 4 - was out at the weekend and def had battery percentage on my display

cedc4d58c3efc858334b6e109f50c6e5.jpg

this is old DJI Go apps

1090a76ba46c39a2b3fb08163018e8e3.jpg

this is new version of GO App. i cant find battery Life status.

very important to me. I have 5 battery for my P3S. if the battery life up to 60% I will not use it again and buy a new battery.

Sorry to seem a little thick here - but my display shows percentage of battery left on the main screen - if you start it up and this says less than 60% wouldn't that be what you are looking for?

my display shows percentage of battery left on the main screen
The OP is looking for the "Battery Life" in the battery section of the DJI GO app (which is different from the percentage of charge remaining). DJI recently removed it for some reason.

Sorry to seem a little thick here - but my display shows percentage of battery left on the main screen - if you start it up and this says less than 60% wouldn't that be what you are looking for?
maybe a bit wrong. not battery percentage. battery percentage on the main screen I was there. I mean battery life status.

Would it be all too difficult for the clowns that make these changes to post what changes are made, so their customers don't spend hours posting, reading, googling, uninstalling and reinstalling, scratching their heads and other parts only to find out a week later that, oh, by the way.....

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Reactions: EddieM
Would it be all too difficult for the clowns that make these changes to post what changes are made, so their customers don't spend hours posting, reading, googling, uninstalling and reinstalling, scratching their heads and other parts only to find out a week later that, oh, by the way.....

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
You are right. no information whatsoever when updating Dji go app. just bugs fix. support osmo, matrice bla bla bla...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31