No Ban on Chinese Drone Tech in NDAA

Reaction score
Reactions: mossphotography
Looks like there isnt going to be a ban now on Chinese made drones And Vic Moss from Drone Service Providers broke this story big Thanks @mossphotography
I am currently consulting with some BLM employees who have all been explicitly denied authorization (internal memo, etc) to sign contracts to hire or collaborate with anyone who plans to use a Chinese-made UAV, so our collaboration has taken a different direction than originally anticipated... Hopefully a non-policy will eventually affect the policy that has already been implemented!

Reactions: dronesky
I am currently consulting with some BLM employees who have all been explicitly denied authorization (internal memo, etc) to sign contracts to hire or collaborate with anyone who plans to use a Chinese-made UAV, so our collaboration has taken a different direction than originally anticipated... Hopefully a non-policy will eventually affect the policy that has already been implemented!
If there is any way for you to share all of that, I'd love to help. This is EXACTLY what DSPA was founded for. Let us know how we can help. [email protected].

I've lost a job in part because of the DOI Chinese Drone Ban. That an COVID in this case.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj