No Alt Data after crash - Won't calibrate

Reaction score
Good morning, I did the unthinkable(apparently common) and ran in to a telephone wire at 40 feet up. Broke the camera and gimbal and popped the antenna off the leg partially. I replaced the camera and gimbal and got the antenna seated.

Now I'm experiencing two issues. The camera is drifting about an inch while it's sitting on the ground. It will just drift off about an inch and then pull itself back. I'm also unable to calibrate the bird. It's saying "No altitude data" with an error icon just below the calibration setting.

Any thoughts? Thanks in advance, I have something this week I'm really wanting to shoot too!

Thank you, that's very interesting but I don't think it applies to my situation.

All of my readings are zero on the sensor page. Even the compass. Doesn't sound good. Also I had tried to upgrade to 1.7 from 1.6.x and it failed now it's not giving me the option again. Ugh.

Do you think I should replace the landing gear? I'm not against sending it to a service center either. Might be my best bet.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.