Nice file transfer option for IOS devices

ACC

Reaction score
I was trying to find something other than iTunes for an easy file transfer solution to put some of my DJI videos on my iPhone / iPad and I found an EXCELLENT app that allows me to transfer media to or from my IOS devices using a PC, Mac, or Linux desktop computer. App is inexpensive at $2.99 or there is a free version for first 50 files transferred and has some advertising. It is very easy to use, fast, uses WiFi for the transfers and much simpler to use than iTunes for this purpose. Transfer uses a web browser for the interface to the desktop computer.... Nothing to install on the desktop side. The app is called Simple Transfer and is available on the Apple App Store. More info is available at the app developers web site: http://rambax.com/simpletransfer. I got the free one to try and bought the full version within 5 minutes of use. Paid version also allows you to transfer a batch of files instead of one at a time of free version. Terrific solution for moving media files between IOS devices and desktop computers.

Or you can use iTools which is completely free

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Or you can use iTools which is completely free

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I was not familiar with iTools before. Seems to do a little more the Simple Transfer but it has not had an update since 2013 - 2014.

I don't mind paying $3 for good software... after all I didn't mind paying almost $700 for my Advanced! For my purpose Simple Transfer is, well, simpler and wireless.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31