Niagara Falls Ontario / New York PART 2

Reaction score
This was filmed from the same shoot as my previous video, just changed a few things around including track and added some nice footage I didn't include in the previous video. Hope you enjoy it.

Reactions: unclejas
Impressive! Would you share your camera settings for your night shots? I am getting into evening and night time shots and seeing how great yours looked I'm curious.

Impressive! Would you share your camera settings for your night shots? I am getting into evening and night time shots and seeing how great yours looked I'm curious.

Thanks bud. I used the default auto setting for my night shoots. As always, I fly in well lit areas for safety and video quality.

I love this! So good. Were you the one that posted the shaky footage that everyone nailed for flying in that area?

Where did you take off from? Any helicopters giving tours in that area at the time?

Really nice video!

I love this! So good. Were you the one that posted the shaky footage that everyone nailed for flying in that area?

Where did you take off from? Any helicopters giving tours in that area at the time?

Really nice video!

Thanks bro. No helicopters. I took off from a nearby lot. Not sure about what shaky video you are referring to, I doubt it was me though.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik