NFZ stopping dji from taking off

Reaction score
I was watching a news story yesterday about drone strikes with aircraft in the city. I thought I read somewhere tha tDJI has it built in that your drone wont take off in a nfz. Is this true? I live out in the country so it will not be an issue for me but was curious about this subject.

I was watching a news story yesterday about drone strikes with aircraft in the city. I thought I read somewhere tha tDJI has it built in that your drone wont take off in a nfz. Is this true? I live out in the country so it will not be an issue for me but was curious about this subject.
To test the NFZ I drove within 500 feet of the fence (not in line with the runway) at Deer Valley Airport, Phoenix a class D airport. I got a warning message at 10 ft. elevation. The warning message disappeared and I climbed to 50 ft. End of test After the latest P4 firmware update I tested again at the same spot today. Now you can not start the motors. Could not start with DJI Go or Litchi. I could not even start the motors with the RC. Drove home and everything is fine.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl