Nexus 9 any good for Phamtom 3 Pro?

Reaction score
Hi, i'm currently using the Samsung Galaxy S5 which works great but i was thinking of upgrading to a bigger screen because it would be better to press all the different options on-screen that's available.
Would the Google Nexus 9 be good to use with the P3 Pro? The processor is a NVIDIA Tegra K1 (2.3 GHz, dual-core) with 2gb ram. https://www.google.co.uk/nexus/9/
If the nexus 9 is not suitable can you recommend any other Android tablet?
Any advice would be most appreciated, especially from those using a tablet with their p3 pro.
Thanks. :)

I believe the Nexus 9 is on their supported device list.

I went for the Nvidia shield instead, the pilot app installed no probs and everything works great but yet to fly with it. Picture quality looks brilliant and the screen is just the right size, even fits in my backpack! :D

I would expect the Nexus 9 to be an excellent. I am using a Nexus 7 (first generation). Just a couple of flights so far but it has been working well. While the Nexus 7 (first generation) is not officially supported, it took a couple of tricks to get it to install the DJI Pilot application.

I would expect the Nexus 9 to be an excellent. I am using a Nexus 7 (first generation). Just a couple of flights so far but it has been working well. While the Nexus 7 (first generation) is not officially supported, it took a couple of tricks to get it to install the DJI Pilot application.
Which tricks?

H
ow is this working for you? I have one.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic