Nexus 7 (2013) 16gb vs 32 gb

Reaction score
I just bought my first quality Quad (DJI Phantom 3 pro). I flew it will my S7 phone today because I am impatient. I am going to buy a Nexus 7 (2013) and wonder if I need the 32gb or will the 16gb be just fine. I have not researched if I can have the recording go onto the pad instead of the pro's chip? Thanks!!!

I survived one battery worth of flight and took some pictures and video. I am an official DJI P3 pro pilot!

gun----who needs another hobby like a hole in the head.

I just bought my first quality Quad (DJI Phantom 3 pro). I flew it will my S7 phone today because I am impatient. I am going to buy a Nexus 7 (2013) and wonder if I need the 32gb or will the 16gb be just fine.
If you are using it just as a display for the AC, I'd think that the 16 version would be fine, but if you can get a 32 for a good price (or less than the 16), get that one as I'm sure you will find other uses for it and more apps to install on it. ;)

Reactions: Gun4hire
All recordings go onto the SD card but the TX does stream the video to the tablet, its poor quality from what I've heard so just use the files in the SD card.

As for the Nexus7, I own one, its the 16gb version and it's a good tablet, i also own an iPad and my honest opinion is that the iPad is much better.

Welcome to the money pit by the way

Reactions: Gun4hire
I hooked a S4 to the Phantom at first, but the video sucked and lagged 2 seconds or more. My S7 is great video and about 1/4 second lag.

I can't force myself to the apple way..I am a android guy. It would be like buying a Ford pickup...don't feel right. Thanks for all the advice though,

I have a private RC field on my property and I fly electric RC planes..I have been fighting the urge to have a FPV drone for years..well crap here I am!! It is nice to just take hands off the stick and have time to save a big crash. With planes you need to be a few moves ahead in your mind, and a scoop shovel close by!

Gun-- Who noticed his Chevy pickup is getting rust

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31