Nextbook Ares-8

Reaction score
Has anybody else tried the Nextbook Ares-8???

I gave it a shot after uninstalling most of the apps on it and so far it has been performing really well for me. I know its not on the supported list, but I was wondering what experiences anyone else might have had.

Last edited:
Seems like the cheap tablets with the Intel processor do well. I bought an iPhone 5s and a T-Mobile tablet called a trio. Looking forward to trying both of them. My old Samsung is way to laggy for my liking.

I bought one 4 days ago and seems to work ok so far (older FC40). Trying to get the GPS to function. Do you need GPS for any of the newer P3's?? Will be upgrading soon to P3.

I just bought one tonight. All ive done so far is download and launch the app and connect it and what not. yet to fly. Im curious to see if the GPS works or not. a lot of people on the web state that it does not have GPS. but the specs on the website states that it does as well as the settings on the phone

I gave it a shot after uninstalling most of the apps on it and so far it has been performing really well for me. I know its not on the supported list, but I was wondering what experiences anyone else might have had.

How did you get it to install the software?

It should install the software directly from google play...I was messing around with one in the store today and it started the download ok, so I presume it would install. I cancelled the download before it finished as I was on my lunch hour and running out of time.

I just got one for my old P3 that quit working with my apple for some crazy reason, it worked last night the first time I tried it. But I have a question? I only had a strip of the live view in the screen is there a setting I need to change ?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20