Next upgrade?

Reaction score
Hey guys, just kinda wanted to see ur opinion about this... I'm looking to upgrade from a phantom advanced.. it looks like I can get a new mavic or a used inspire 1 for about the same price... I love the portability of the mavic, but an inspire would be incredible..
As of now I'm a hobbyist for sure, I like the idea of vlogging but I wouldn't mind eventually getting into comercial flying. Any thoughts? Advice? No i can't afford a P4P.. i guess I could wait a bit longer but patience has never been a strength of mine.

New Mavic now (with all the bugs still in it), A "Used" Inspire (Great equipment, but... used) or waiting, and wishing for that upgrade to happen. Waiting longer, with pockets catching fire whenever you see sales. Waiting isn't much fun, but buying something and regretting it isn't either. Toss a coin...

i can't afford a P4P
The Inspire is not a good choice if your budget will not cover a P4P. All of the accessories and parts are more expensive. Just getting a hard case for it will set you back $300-$500.

If I was you, I'd save up for the P4P. The camera is better than the Inspire's stock X3 camera, it has a longer flight time, the accessories are less expensive, many of the components can be repaired yourself if needed, and it'll deliver if you ever get into commercial flying.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pitchpost