Newfoundland wind farm, icebergs, waterfalls etc

great video. Way to keep a longer video interesting! I liked the music also LOL. A very beautiful place indeed. Thanks for sharing that with us.

Wow....I am impressed. Great travel film, really highlights a part of Canada I have been wanting to explore(I am from Montreal) for some time now. Never been there. As for the video, GREAT GREAT editing of stills, video, aerials, maps, etc.etc. Made the entire rather lengthy video worth watching all the way through. Excellent flying skills. Just one small thing I found a little distracting was the circular shadows in the upper left and right corners. But other than that, very professionally done. Kudos....
P.S. Loved the music as well!

Yeah, that was Final Cut Pro version of vignette, very clunky and likely not worth it. I'm glad you enjoyed the edit, literally the tip,of the iceberg. It was an amazing place and that was 35 GB of media, shortened to 14 minutes. Crazy how long it takes, that 14 minutes took me at least 40 hours to make, and I use a tiny fraction of the media. Amazing place though, and thanks for the nice feedback.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers