Newest FW for P3Pwhen

Reaction score
Before anyone jumps on me for starting another string on this topic, I had responded to another saying I was having issues butt was getting side tracked in multiple discussions.
I downloaded all FW for AC and install went great. Downloaded latest app for the iPad and then fired up the RC and got that it needed to update as well. That went through as well no issues. Shut everything off as I needed to attend to some bio issues and when I started up the RC it shows connected to the App but when I try to connect to the AC it says I have a gimbal error and there is no temps for the battery.
Rear LEDs are flashing rapid yellow and the fronts are red.

Before anyone jumps on me for starting another string on this topic, I had responded to another saying I was having issues butt was getting side tracked in multiple discussions.
I downloaded all FW for AC and install went great. Downloaded latest app for the iPad and then fired up the RC and got that it needed to update as well. That went through as well no issues. Shut everything off as I needed to attend to some bio issues and when I started up the RC it shows connected to the App but when I try to connect to the AC it says I have a gimbal error and there is no temps for the battery.
Rear LEDs are flashing rapid yellow and the fronts are red.
Have you already done the linking (AC to RC) that was noted in the other thread?

Last edited:
Reactions: Phantom100flyer
Anyone that has installed the new firmware for both the RC and AC - can you check if the "Disable GEO system button" is still available in the GO app and does it still work?
Not that I ever disabled it so far, but it would bother me a lot if I could not disable it at will.

Thanks for the replies, will post results once I get back to the bird.

The re-linking worked. still have to get a weather window to full test but seems good so far. Thanks for the help Oso and msinger.

Reactions: Oso
Managed to sneak in a couple of minutes for test flights and all seems good. Re-calibrated the IMU after leaving it in the fridge for 15 minutes and start up and warm up run much faster. Will have some down time this week to get a test of stability and communications around the wind turbines. Thanks again for the replies to this post.

Reactions: Neon Euc and Oso

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4