Newest Camera Settings

Reaction score
What are the "P" and "M" settings on the camera. I know that they are new and I saw it on a recent thread that I can't find anymore. I just noticed it last night. I searched and couldn't find the original post or comment.

Thanks!

Reactions: III% Streve
What are the "P" and "M" settings on the camera. I know that they are new and I saw it on a recent thread that I can't find anymore. I just noticed it last night. I searched and couldn't find the original post or comment.

Thanks!
I would guess the same, but I am still having trouble finding a really good video or tutorial on the manual and automatic settings for the P3. I know all the verbage as I have a photo background, but I am still perplexed by the proper way to lock in a low asa or iso like 100 and then force the proper exposure in low light by cranking it out to a 2 or 3 second exposure. Has anyone seen a good operations video or manual specifically around the camera settings?

I am still perplexed by the proper way to lock in a low asa or iso like 100 and then force the proper exposure in low light by cranking it out to a 2 or 3 second exposure. Has anyone seen a good operations video or manual specifically around the camera settings?
There are a couple on Youtube. Search for dji pilot there.
Here's one to start you off. The camera stuff starts around 21 mins

There are a couple on Youtube. Search for dji pilot there.
Here's one to start you off. The camera stuff starts around 21 mins
That one was good, thanks. Helped a bit. Nice to be able to control some of this with the wheel. I was also told somewhere that to close the manual settings screen, you don't want to click the lower-right icon that summoned it, but just swipe the controls off to the left. otherwise, you're going back to manual mode.

Thanks so much Meta 4. I got questions also.
On the ISO settings, what are the P and M options on screen. I know the M is prob manual what is the P? is that AUTO?
Also looks like my EV is set at +0.3 is that about normal. I never have messed with it that must be default? should I change it? Like I said ISO is set in P whatever that means....thanks!!!

If M = Manual mode then P = Program mode.
By juggling between these settings, in various light conditions, one soon realizes the benefits of under exposing.

RedHotPoker

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj