Newcomer

Reaction score
Hello, just bought an phantom p330 and hero 3+, put all together..

I tried to use the hero with my iphone to see through the Phantom eyes but there is a big delay in time of the image. How can I improve? I thought it was only plug and play :(

Is there any thread like an tutorial of settings?

THX for the help

Regards

You should not be using the wifi from the GoPro with your Phantom. You need to investigate a FPV system for your model. Please do not fly again with the GoPro wifi enabled as this could cause issues controlling your quad or even a fly away.

As your questions become more specific in the area of FPV, I'm sure the members will be available to answer them.

Good luck and welcome to the forum.

Are you tring the gopro's wifi? If you are that is not wise decision as wifi is on the frequence as your P2 NV and the RC controller. And can also cause you to lose control of your quadcopter.

More info is needed as to what equipment you have.

Reactions: CarlJ
You should not be using the wifi from the GoPro with your Phantom. You need to investigate a FPV system for your model. Please do not fly again with the GoPro wifi enabled as this could cause issues controlling your quad or even a fly away.

As your questions become more specific in the area of FPV, I'm sure the members will be available to answer them.

Good luck and welcome to the forum.
So I need to buy more stuff? I thought I could use my Iphone with the hero, but you are right i had problems controlling it? Thx CarlJ and jason

Yeah, you need more stuff. And you can use your GoPro with your Iphone...just not along with your Phantom. When you're ready to make the jump into First Person View (FPV) let us know and we can help advise you.

Till then, enjoy flying.;)

What were you thinking young grasshopper??:eek::rolleyes::D

Yeah, you need more stuff. And you can use your GoPro with your Iphone...just not along with your Phantom. When you're ready to make the jump into First Person View (FPV) let us know and we can help advise you.

Till then, enjoy flying.;)
Thx CarlJ, about the FPV whats your advice?

Thx CarlJ, about the FPV whats your advice?
Really my advice is to speak with one of the members more experienced with FPV. We'd have to have better information on what model Phantom you have before we could advise you anyway. You posted in the Phantom 1 forum, but said you had a P3?

I was a little confused on that.

If you do indeed have a Phantom 1, you have a lot of options.

Losing control and crashing isn't much in the way of saving money young grasshopper.:( Leaning from wise men is the way to riches. :)

Dji Phantom P330 + SR6 controller +Zenmuse H3-2D gimball + Hero 3+

Yep, that's a phantom 1, so you'll have a ton of choices in the 5.8ghz range. Here is a good video to watch on that topic:

Spend between $250 - $350 for FPV setup or just fly LOS (line of sight). Whether or not you decide to purchase an FPV setup you should still be flying LOS.

I have FPV but it used for setting up video shots. Flying 1.2km is not my bag and those who do and post their video adventures I find very boring with poor editing or the same scenery from different angles. Like flying around their house for 13 - 16 minutes.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues