newby needing help

Reaction score
Hi all, really good forum with lots of good info, I've just bought a phantom 1 second hand and have been practicing flying, had a few crashes but have all been where I turn in the air fast and it nose dives into the ground, is this me over flying it or just being rubbish???, I've lost my confidence in it at the moment, one crash I had is the red light at the back continued to flash and it fell out of the sky, I thought it had a fail safe to get it home??? if it has crashed the other times due to me being to rough with turning to fast then my confidence is restored, thanks in advance for your help, Dave

I have a P2 and started flying last week. I found it flew beautifully. I went low and slow until I was really comfortable. Only had one minor crash on the maiden flight. Broke a prop, been good since.

WPSPETE said:
I have a P2 and started flying last week. I found it flew beautifully. I went low and slow until I was really comfortable. Only had one minor crash on the maiden flight. Broke a prop, been good since.
great stuff, mine flies well and then on fast turning every now and again it crashed just nose diving and I can't control it, I hope it is my flying and not the phantom as I've lost confidence with it

Have you downloaded Phantom assistant software and rc assistant? Calibrate radio control and then calibrate Phantom. Plus, a lot of people on thread recommend advanced IMU calibration after adding equipment, firmware updates and especially after crashes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_O4N8ID-8zQ

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers