newbie....

Reaction score
hi folks.. got my phnantom3 standard... an nexus 7... i been watching vedios an reading forums .. :) omg alot of tech stuff.. i always been a hands on kinda guy. i read an watch vedios but never seem to retain stuff good untill i actually do it.. soo its been slow.. hec im still using the old flip phone hahah but must say..ALOt of fun.. couple of questions........ the nexus keeps updatting..... took me couple days to ge tthe hang of the whole touch screen idea..(new to me) ,,, is there any specific update i should stop on... nexus seems to be working ok..cept a few bugs im working on...but it still wants me to update to 5.1...should i ?

ok ...im on my third small flt......love it.... not bad to fly.. so far just manual stuff.....no rth or auto take off or landing.. im slow but comfortable ... but heres the issue........when connecting.. i turn everything on...connect to the bird... fine......then open dji go app.......shows me connected ...i hit camera......and i get ... an error message....says ck ya internet conection.......it dont connect to the app phantoms camera screen at all...................but..ive found if i open the app...before i connect.....bring up the camera dji app paige fine but not connected....an then i connect the bird after.. it works ok.....

should i be able to connect right away...once it shows me conected to the phantom..or should i wait abit... ive watied til its flasshing green slow......

should i be able to connect right away...once it shows me conected to the phantom..or should i wait abit
Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

This works consistently for me:
  • Turn on the remote controller
  • Turn on the Phantom
  • Wait about 30 seconds
  • Start DJI GO

Reactions: Squirrel!
Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

This works consistently for me:
  • Turn on the remote controller
  • Turn on the Phantom
  • Wait about 30 seconds
  • Start DJI GO
thanks...still getting that system error when i hit camera on the dgi go ... its weird... toook me several tries yesturday but finally seems to connect ok.....usually after i disconect the wifi then reconect to the dgi app....

I had the hardest time with connecting my phone via WiFi to my Standard RC, when at home The first time or two it went quick and easy, but later, it wouldn't connect.
I found that it works just fine when I do as @msinger said. After turning on the RC, wait about 30 seconds to connect.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1