Reaction score
Please I need some help getting my fc40 off the ground! Bought it second hand. It's been modified with gimbal, camera that works through the display mounted on the controller olus two straps for extra batteries on the fc40. This is all ok and i can get picture on the monitor etc but I can't get the fc40 to calibrate (as in doing the compass dance). I can get to the solid yellow light after 5 to 6 switches of atti switch, and then the dance starts...fc40 goes green and then again after the second state but as soon as I place it back onto the ground I get yellow and red lights flashing instead of the 'go' green. Any suggestions welcome. I am very new to this and am still learning the terminology and technology of quads. Cheers

hi i am new as well have you updated the software on pc? i would try that first then on first start let it find gps then do compass dance

You will find after the second stage that it will go straight to pre flight mode ... I.e. Green and red flashes (GPS mode) or Yellow and red flashes ( atti mode). Make sure the switch you flicked to get into cal. is "up". If you have green then red (1,2,or3) put it in the ground and wait.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic