Newbie To Forum and Drones

Reaction score
Another newbie to the forum and to drones. I live in SE Queensland, Australia and own a Phantom 4. I'm also a rookie with forums, so don't be too harsh on me as I muddle my way thru.

Welcome to the PhantomPilots forum!! We all started as newbies at one point or another, so there are no stupid questions here. There are boatloads of information on anything you have questions or concerns about within the forum, so do a little research first, and if you don't find what you're looking for, just ask away! A good site to answer your questions is 'PhantomHelp.com'. on line. Happy Flying Crafty !!

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Welcome to the PhantomPilots forum!! We all started as newbies at one point or another, so there are no stupid questions here. There are boatloads of information on anything you have questions or concerns about within the forum, so do a little research first, and if you don't find what you're looking for, just ask away! A good site to answer your questions is 'PhantomHelp.com'. on line. Happy Flying Crafty !!

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app
Many thanks

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4