Newbie Tablet Question

Ok, just got a new tablet. LG 7 running android 5.0.2. DJI Go says my device is not compatible with this version! Help.......???

Just got the LG 7 but DJ go won't load. Says my device is not compatible with this version. Tab is Android 5.0.2
Did you go into the settings on the tablet and enable apps from unknown sources?
Sorry for not getting back, I unwatched a bunch of threads and didn't see it until you replied directly to me.

Last edited:
Sorry, wrong about the $90... amazon had them refurbished for just over $110. Worth it just to pick one up from Walmart for $130. Great unit for the price. Hard to beat.

Thanks guys! I actually ordered one from Jet. With a 15% off it was $109 shipped! Looking forward to having a proper tablet for flying. My iPhone 5S doesn't cut it, plus my battery is never fully charged and the last time I flew the app sucked the battery dead in no time.

Hi buford, did that right away but it still says not compatible. DJI was no help. Just buy one on the list they say! Lol. Looks like the LG G pad 7" is on the "don't work list" . I wonder if litchi will work. Don't want to dump another 20 bucks just to find out. When you're in a hole, stop digging my grandfather used to say.

Litchi is good an those who have the p3s can do way point with out touching the controller and follow me is awesome with litchi.

Yes nabzo, I've read quite a bit about it but still not settled on a tablet yet. U seem to be having a brain cramp on getting the right one.

I'm so sorry but I meant that "I" was having a brain cramp, not you! Haha!! Crazy phones and auto type....forgive the error.

I feel like a kid at Christmas! My 50th Bday is tomorrow and my wonderful wife has purchased a P3S for me!!! I've been trying to do my homework on this forum (Great by the way) and my first of many questions is that the only options until I get the machine tomorrow is either my phone LG V10 or the Ellipsis 7" tab WiFi only. I have seen the compatible list but neither is on it. Anybody tried these?

Thanks

Great Wife,

My
I feel like a kid at Christmas! My 50th Bday is tomorrow and my wonderful wife has purchased a P3S for me!!! I've been trying to do my homework on this forum (Great by the way) and my first of many questions is that the only options until I get the machine tomorrow is either my phone LG V10 or the Ellipsis 7" tab WiFi only. I have seen the compatible list but neither is on it. Anybody tried these?

Thanks
My P3S is being devered tomorrow as upgrade for Blade 350QX 3. Just waiting for her to fall asleep before Imhide my firearms and sharp knives. Looking forward to unbox it !

I'm so sorry but I meant that "I" was having a brain cramp, not you! Haha!! Crazy phones and auto type....forgive the error.

Haha I hate he autocorrect but I kill myself laughing when I read all peoples autocorrects.

It's cool buddy. I'm also so unsure what tab to get. But next week I should make my mind up I'm just gona get a tab that has the highest processor and alot ram. Bcz better process the tab will be able to handle anything.

I'm leaning towards an Acer iconia . as they come with a 1.6ghz and 2gb ram

O yes the Sony xperia z3 compact tablet is also good comes with a 2.2ghz processor and if not mistake 3 or 4gb ram. But the price is abit high

I have upgrades available at Verizon so I was hoping I could pick one of theirs. I'm returning the G Pad tomorrow and seeing if they have anything else that will work. I just can't force myself to buy Apple.

What's funny is, my LG V10 phone actuall loads the DJI Go app fine. It very well may work for what I need. We'll see very shortly. I'll post my results.

Can anyone help please...I just bought a new Galaxy Tab 4 and I am trying to download the Go app but it says my device in not compatible. Anyone experience this?

Jesse, I went thru the same thing but you won't get a lot of help from DJI on this. If it's not on their list (see earlier in this thread) then they just tell you to get one that is. I took my tablet back and was able to load GO on my LG V10 and it works great!! Good luck with your search.

Thanks Thomkat.

I panicked a bit. I was able to get it to download directly from the DJI support page. It will not work from the Google store. Synced my flights and I should be good to go! Woot!

I got me a Asus Nexus 7 download the app but video feedback just stuck.

Dji app crashes all the time I have marshmallow firmware. It's annoying !!!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj