Newbie second thoughts update from Newbie

Reaction score
We flew today! Beginner mode just very limited movements - tutorial videos were awesome - Flight simulator scared the hell out of me - but happy to report the real deal was much easier. I am a total newbie and really enjoyed the experience. I thought I was filming, but I was not, so that is the next task to learn. I am going to continue in beginner mode to play and gain confidence. Thanks all who contributed their experience and thoughts to my original newbie post - much appreciated!

Last thing I do before I lift off is hit the record button. Wish DJI would just make "auto-record when motors are running" an app setting. ;)

We flew today! Beginner mode just very limited movements - tutorial videos were awesome - Flight simulator scared the hell out of me - but happy to report the real deal was much easier. I am a total newbie and really enjoyed the experience. I thought I was filming, but I was not, so that is the next task to learn. I am going to continue in beginner mode to play and gain confidence. Thanks all who contributed their experience and thoughts to my original newbie post - much appreciated!

Reactions: DBrian
I am also new! I will be performing my first flight this afternoon :) congratulations on the maiden voyage

Reactions: DBrian

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4