Newbie question here

Reaction score
I just got my P2V+ the other day and have had great success in the first few flights. nothing to comp[lain about at all. Love this thing. My question is about frequencies and such. In my older days of RC'ing, you always had to worry about what frequency your device was running on so you did not step on or cause erratic behavior with another aircraft. Is this an issue with the phantoms? canm you fly them around other RC machines without the fear of running on the same frequency? If not, then does this also mean you can have numerous phantoms flying in the same area and will not affect each other?

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but just wanting to make sure it does not cause an issue if we had other RC equipment in the area.

Thanks in advance for any replies.

The + control signal is 5.8GHz which I am fairly sure is not common at all in the RC world. Also each controller is paired to each +, so multiple +'s in the same area is OK too. The FPV system is 2.4 GHz and again each extender is paired to its + so no probs there either. One problem you can have is 2.4GHz wifi interference from home routers if u r flying in a wifi congested area, messing with your FPV. I think dual band routers use 5GHz but I have not had any control signal interference I don't think.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20