Newbie question for P3 standard

Reaction score
Hi

I have searched but can't find the answer to my question.

I used the wrong color propeller for one of the arms of my phantom 3 standard and struggling to remove it. Does anyone know any easy way to remove it?
7015ff5169e6ab458b5753b8ff39c7d1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Are you sure you're turning the prop in the correct direction? If not, you'll just be making it even tighter.

Reactions: niyochi
Yes, I am turning it in the right direct to loosen it but no luck

The props should be easy to remove if you hold the motor with one hand and turn the prop with the other hand. If it's very hard to unwind, then you are most likely turning it in the wrong direction.

Reactions: niyochi
I have tried with no luck, I think I tightened it in the wrong direction too hard.

The threads are only plastic, so it should unwind if you're turning it in the correct direction. Other than attempting to somehow cut it off, I'm all out of ideas.

Thanks! I managed to remove it with a wrench! I think because I screwed innit tightly in the wrong direction I had to unwind in the wrong direction to get it off if that makes any sense. Thanks for your help.
97084bfe83437bfb57fb6a4f40e26e9f.jpg

I managed to remove it with a wrench! I think because I screwed innit tightly in the wrong direction I had to unwind in the wrong direction to get it off if that makes any sense
Yes, that does make sense. That's why I was asking if you were turning it in the correct direction (which would have been opposite from the arrows on the arm) ;)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj