Newbie Question - Connecting the GoPro to the gimbal

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm only new to this drone stuff, and I've had a look in the FAQs but could't find anything on my question.

I just recently bought a P2 (not + or Vision) with the H3-3D gimbal
I saw a you tube video on mounting the interference board within the P2 which I've done. So now I have 1 ribbon cable coming out of the unit which I've plugged into the port on the bottom of the gimbal.
I've just watched the DJI H3-3D gimbal installation video. which has confused me. They had two ribbon cables, one from the interference board (which they mounted on the outside) going into the GoPro and one going into the gimbal.

So my question is, where have I mucked up, and where should the cable coming from the interference board to the GoPro come from.

Please help.

Bung

I don't think you've mucked up, it may have been a confusing video.

When the P2 is new, it has 2 cables taped to the underbelly, the multicolor cable is for FPV stuff, and the grey ribbon cable goes to the gimbal. Now, with a H3-3D there is also that anti-interference board, so instead of putting that grey cable straight into the gimbal, you put it into the AI board and then another grey ribbon cable goes to the gimbal.

The GOPRO only plugs in to the little USB plug on the side... no grey ribbon cable for the gopro.

" I have 1 ribbon cable coming out of the unit which I've plugged into the port on the bottom of the gimbal." sound right to me

" I have 1 ribbon cable coming out of the unit which I've plugged into the port on the bottom of the gimbal." sound right to me
Agreed.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.