Newbie: Purchased a P2VP with a dead wifi module options?

Reaction score
I've recently purchased a Phantom 2 Vision Plus with a dead wifi module. Went through all the diagnostic procedures and have firmed that it is the module.

I'm currently looking for a replacement wifi module - if anybody has one!

Another alternative is to delete/bypass the module and use a generic video tx with a naza compatible osd (n1/n2/n3 mini osd or iosd)...I'll be without camera control, but better than nothing i suppose. I have a spare FeYui 3D mini gimbal that I can wired in...sell the original gimbal/camera to recuperate some cash

Any tips, suggestions, or ideas on how to tackle this?

Thanks in Advance,

Izzy

Reactions: fsatbell
Ebay for a spare module. People are breaking up P2v's for spares,either crashed, or sometimes they are worth more in spares than a full working item.
I would not spend too much money on a P2, the P3 standard would have been better if on a limited budget, but you may be like me, I enjoy tinkering and modding as well as flying, and the P2 is excellent for modding.

I seen someone selling 2x P2V+ in the classifieds a week ago or so for spares, i have the older P2 with H3-3D/GoPro and also a P2V+, i prefer my older P2 with my goggles but trying the Litchi app with the P2V+ at the moment, i think it would be better with a H3-3D on and a GoPro ... but also able to use Litchi.

I seen someone selling 2x P2V+ in the classifieds a week ago or so for spares, i have the older P2 with H3-3D/GoPro and also a P2V+, i prefer my older P2 with my goggles but trying the Litchi app with the P2V+ at the moment, i think it would be better with a H3-3D on and a GoPro ... but also able to use Litchi.
Just saying hello. I often live near Penrith, and enjoy flying around the Eden valley area,we have a lovely county.

Thanks for the tips! If I can't find the wifi module, I will go with my Mini3D gimbal and GoPro.

Forgive my ignorance, but what is the differences between Litchi and the DJI Vision App? A quick glance on their sites seems to be offering similar features.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4