Newbie - Phantom2 vision Help

Reaction score
Hi Guys just thought id say hi to you all.

Well im instantly new to this. But just want a bit of technical help. I have purchased the ph 2 vision, I an looking to install a fat shark transmitter to use a set of teleporter googles with it. As the phantom has a built in camera, with the plug and play cable installed to the ph-2 and the fat shark transmitter. Will the built in camera
be used for viewing in the goggles or do I have to buy / install a separate camera.

Help please.

Cheers Dan - Happy New Year

I unaware if anyone has dissected the camera and found the video output. It's undoubtedly in there, though. But until someone locates it, you'll need a separate camera for use with the fat shark.

Of course, some folks will ask you why you don't use the output from the DJI Vision app to feed the goggles. It's possible with the right adapters. Your answer may be that the fat shark will have lower latency, which is true.

And then other folks will bring up that you don't want to use a 5.8 Ghz video transmitter, since it will interfere with your controller. This may be true. You should look into using frequencies other than 5.8 Ghz. You can use a 2.4 Ghz video transmitter, as long as you put it on a separate channel than the wifi connection.

Thanks for the reply. of course yes its the same frequency didn't think about that. What do you suggest is the easiest gear/ googles for a novice. cheers

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic