Newbie P3 Pilot.

Reaction score
Hi People.
Well i used to fly Syma drones. Thats until i managed to aquire a p3 . I absolutely love it. Already been out getting some glorious footage of some English Landmarks.

Screenshot_20170901-170557.png
20170901_145427.png
Please share your English Landmarks with us. Don't tempt us. Please, Please
Screenshot_20170901-170557.png

I haven't tried uploading any video here you can put It on a host site and link it here that should be easier. drop it on facebook and open it there grab the link and post it here

Reactions: Andi5261
Disaster !!!!
My drone has been swimming. Has this killed it or can it be revived ?

Some have managed to revive them after a swim .. but mine was dead after it went into the river.

Why did it go in ? Pilot error or fault of the model ? If its model fault - maybe DJI can have under warranty .. but note - they will interrogate the internal log files to determine flight sequence etc.

If pilot error - then if it was mine - I would open the shell enough to let it ventilate ... battery out ... stick it in airing cupboard for couple of days to dry out ...

Battery may survive - but doubtful ... make sure absolutely dried out before testing !!

Nigel

On subject of photos ..... open a Free account on Photobucket or other Photo listing site .... then copy the IMG link to your post to display.

Nigel

worked for me also
Disaster !!!!
My drone has been swimming. Has this killed it or can it be revived ?
go buy a big bag of rice put 1" in the bottom of the drone box the unit came in or suitable box stuff a rag into the battery compartment loosely put drone in upside down put the battery next to it then pour the rest in to cover the drones body and cam leave it sit for 2 weeks be patient don't touch it.. remove it clean it up good make sure you get all the rice out of the motors and such give it a go

Yeh that suc ,,was havin good read till that pop up,,any updates Andy5261,

Its off at the doctors as i type. Keeping everything crossed that its not too servere.
Oh bummer ,bloody things,nice pics to ,all of a sudden (post 11) shatted,,trouble with these things you need a back up one,i get bit cocky out over ocean where i am and always glad it comes back,best of luck with repair and future flights, :(

Wow sorry to hear about the drone. Don't give up just yet. Can still be saved. Just rinse it with fresh water, or dab alcohol on it. But def upload the flight logs. If it was a malfunction then DJI should warranty a free repair/exchange. Failing that...

Dry it up, take it back to the shop and just say it stopped working. No need to tell them about the swimming in water part *cough cough* you have a 30 day exchange warranty and 12 months manufacture warranty.

If the shop tells you that it needs to be sent to DJI then be strong and explain that under the consumer rights act the sales receipt is a legally binding contract between you and the store you got it from. And unless it says on the receipt that the faulty product must be sent to DJI (which is won't) then they can't say anything at all. So legally they have to honor the replacement as it wasn't fit for purpose. Either way your covered for a replacement. [emoji6]

Wow sorry to hear about the drone. Don't give up just yet. Can still be saved. Just rinse it with fresh water, or dab alcohol on it. But def upload the flight logs. If it was a malfunction then DJI should warranty a free repair/exchange. Failing that...

Dry it up, take it back to the shop and just say it stopped working. No need to tell them about the swimming in water part *cough cough* you have a 30 day exchange warranty and 12 months manufacture warranty.

If the shop tells you that it needs to be sent to DJI then be strong and explain that under the consumer rights act the sales receipt is a legally binding contract between you and the store you got it from. And unless it says on the receipt that the faulty product must be sent to DJI (which is won't) then they can't say anything at all. So legally they have to honor the replacement as it wasn't fit for purpose. Either way your covered for a replacement. [emoji6]

Now im wishing i bought it from a shop. Got mine 2nd hand off eBay. Lad had only reviewed it for a youtube channel so it was virtually brand new.
Well Drone Worx have it now. Sold most of my fishing tackle to ready myself for the final bill

Reactions: Neon Euc

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl