Newbie needs help!

Reaction score
I have flown RC for 20 years but can't get this P3S to do anything. I have both Litchie and DJIGo on my iPhone 6. Calibrated the compass but the drone won't even spin up. Only one app runs at a time and the wifi is connected. Today it displayed P-GPS but the other day it had A-GPS safe to fly. When ever I touch or do something it just sits there. What am I missing?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

What color are the lights on the rear arms when you're ready to start the motors? What exactly are you touching and/or doing when it just sits there?

Dave where are you located? And if you purchased it at a Best Buy they will help you. Hands on with another drone pilot works wonders. I would suggest getting proficient with the DJI Go app long before even thinking about the Lichi app. I also have many years of flying RC and that really helped me. Would suggest not having props on until you get all this sorted out. Lights on P3 will tell you if you are linked up. I never used an iPhone as I have an nVidia Shield and that works well. Good Luck.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav