Newbie needs help

Reaction score
Hi guys looking for some help. New to drones i have fitted a Zenmuse H3 3D to my phantom2 when I switch it on it initiates but the camera can only be moved a little way with the transmitter. I can't move the camer into the 90 degree horizontal position. It just points downwards and move a little see video.

I thought I would be able to level the camera out as show in photo on next comment. See video is this how it is supposed to be? I am new to this

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Hi guys looking for some help. New to drones i have fitted a Zenmuse H3 3D to my phantom2 when I switch it on it initiates but the camera can only be moved a little way with the transmitter. I can't move the camer into the 90 degree horizontal position. It just points downwards and move a little see video.

I thought I would be able to level the camera out as show in photo on next comment. See video is this how it is supposed to be? I am new to this

Do a complete RC and P2 stick and X! calibration. If this is new NDJ6 RC controller X1 is tilt wheel on upper left side of the remote and the older DJ6 controller tilt leaver is on the backside.

Connect the remote to your computer and calibrate the sticks and X1 when finished connect the P2 to the computer leaving the remote turned on and calibrate sticks and X! which you will find in the basic tab under RC. That should take care of the tilt problem you are having

Jason thanks for your advice. I have done it and it works now.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj