Newbie looking for a drone. Help please!

Thanks again everyone. I've decided to look for a Vision 2 with a few extras. Been looking in classifieds and hope to find a good deal soon.

PixelNinja said:
IrishSights said:
PixelNinja said:
Given the wide FOV of these cameras it is very easy to accurately frame shots without using FPV. You apparently can't wrap your head around this simple fact but that's ok.

So much bad info, so little time.
Most serious folk using P2s for video work do not use the wider FOV setting for various reasons. On the other hand Super View takes in nearly everything albeit with extreme fisheye, if that's what you really want. What's the bad info? You just seem to have a bad attitude to anyone with a different opinion or experience than your own.

Sent from Samsung S4 via Tapatalk

Just realized something, in 2 weeks we will be at an outdoor wedding at a secluded vineyard. What a great opportunity to get unique pictures and video of the event. Certainly not looking to fly it during the service but during the reception would be really cool to take in the scenery.

Marc70 said:
Check out the flyaways, crashes, etc.
This product is not ready for market.
How many flyaways, crashes etc. can you substantiate this sweeping claim with, that is not due to pilot error? I'm not saying they don't happen, but just kind of an all encompassing comment without supporting evidence.

I've got personal experience in flyaways not due to pilot error.lucky you, never happened to you. Think it didn't happen to anyone else?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1