Newbie. Hi all from Sydney Australia.

Reaction score
Recently purchased a P4, hooked up with a iPad mini 4, having a great time flying and checking out all the features.

Welcome to the show! Watch youtube videos on operation and read your manual. Also, that is the setup I have out here in Texas.

Clear skies, Down Under!

I also recently got one. I'm in Melbourne.
Enjoying mine heaps! Hope all goes well.
Couldn't pass up the sale with the extra batteries!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Thanks all for the support, I purchased my P4 from Aus-Cameras in Melbourne, but was shipped from Hong Kong but was a speedy delivery.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Hi! I'm also new to the P4. I live in London, UK but I am an Aussie by birth and will be back in Sydney for a couple of weeks before Christmas, with the P4. My friend is already planning day trips with the drone in mind - so any suggestions (within a reasonable drive) are welcome!

Welcome Bazza ...any feedback on your new P4 would be great, I am over here in W.A. fly safe!

Welcome! While I live in London I was in Sydney in December (and I was born there a long long time ago, but that's another story) and I really like the CASA rules for RPAs / drones. I flew a few times around Jubilee Park near Rozelle Bay when it was quiet, practising with my Mavic.

There are many coastal areas that seem both fun and safe to fly (just not over crowded beaches) but I ran out of time.

It's worth noting that while the airport is very near the city, unlike many large cities, the rules allow you to fly less than 3nm of the airport as long as you follow the rules - and again, they are sane and sensible.

In case you have not read them, look here: Flying drones or model aircraft recreationally | Civil Aviation Safety Authority

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31