Newbie here from Northern California...

Reaction score
Im not a phantom pilot yet since Im still waiting patiently for the obsidian to come out from hiding. I have a Hubsan H109S to play around with for now. I have not made up my mind yet between getting a P4P or P4P+.

Reactions: dirkclod
Im not a phantom pilot yet since Im still waiting patiently for the obsidian to come out from hiding. I have a Hubsan H109S to play around with for now. I have not made up my mind yet between getting a P4P or P4P+.

Welcome to Phantom Pilots. If you need 3rd party apps like Litchi, Autopilot then you might want to stay with the P4P and use your own monitor. The monitor on the P4P+ does not allow the use of those apps. That being said the monitor on the P4P+ is really nice to use and see in bright sun. Let us know if we can answer any questions you may have.

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopters.

Thanks 'LuvMYTJ', Im soaking up all the information I can from the forum regarding P4P while waiting for the obsidian. Almost ordered a P4P+ bundle but read the problem with stress cracks. Hoping that dji fixed these on the obsidian.

Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdriSmitJnr