Newbie from Central Texas

Reaction score
Its been a crazy two weeks....moving to central Texas, bought a house, got married and bought a new Phantom 3 Adv.....Actually,it's been great!! have a little flight time in small real live helicopters and have flown the small rc quads off and on for a few years, don't know which was more fun...however, the Phantom 3 is an absolute hoot!! No comparison,,, Incredible videos...am lucky to have lived in the country surrounded by about 1000 acres of oaks and mesquite..owned by my neighbor friends...anyway, wanting to learn more and fly different places one of these days...keep the shiny side up....

Reactions: dirkclod
Wow, that's great. Where I live, Southern California, it's a little tough to find open space to fly where I won't bother anyone. But I'm headed to a local state park this weekend.

Welcome!

Reactions: Dennis3257
If you're close to Brown County and want to do a search and rescue mission, message me. You may even realize a ROI.

Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
This bunch here are the smartest you will find anywhere :)

Reactions: Dennis3257
Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
This bunch here are the smartest you will find anywhere :)
Many Thanks.
I've been a big fan of this forum since it's discovery. I've been quietly watching in the background. Always amazed at which lenths these guys go to to help people from all over recover there beloved aircraft. They are hero's to many including myself and I'm grateful to be a part.
Kindest Regards and again, Thank you all for what you do.

Demnis

Reactions: dirkclod

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik