NEWBIE FROM ARIZONA

Reaction score
Another new guy alert! Picked up a Phantom 3 Standard a couple weeks ago. Enjoying the heck outta it. Took it out to the desert and rode the RZR to an old mine where I wanted to fly. Shoulda listened to the little guy on my shoulder. Turned on the cell and the app wanted to be updated - NOW. No service. Oh well, rode back to truck and loaded up for home.

Love this Phantom! Compared to the Syma it flies itself!

First desert vids a week ago or so:

Reactions: dirkclod
Nice scenery, nothing like that over my way. As for the app wanting to update, should have ignored it and kept flying with the current app and updated it later.

Reactions: JohnnyB
Is there a way? It was the app that wasn't letting me into it to fly. Just had the one big screen crying for an update.

Is there a way? It was the app that wasn't letting me into it to fly. Just had the one big screen crying for an update.[/QU
Do you have auto updates switched on in your device? If so turn it off. Seems weird that it hadn't updated earlier when you were in mobile range. You don't need to update unless there are some compelling improvements in the newer version.

Reactions: JohnnyB
Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
This bunch here are the smartest you will find anywhere :)

Reactions: Beemerider
Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Reactions: Beemerider

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20