Newbie first flight

Reaction score
Finally the wind was down and I made it out to an empty field near my rv park. All went well and those videos which I watched several times really helped. Had a easy time with the initial manoevers.
The Overall Status screen blocked the camera image and showed that updates were needed. Decided to press on but could not get rid of the Status screen - so does it just stay in place till you do the updates? Or did i miss something in the Go4 video?
Thanks.

Finally the wind was down and I made it out to an empty field near my rv park. All went well and those videos which I watched several times really helped. Had a easy time with the initial manoevers.
The Overall Status screen blocked the camera image and showed that updates were needed. Decided to press on but could not get rid of the Status screen - so does it just stay in place till you do the updates? Or did i miss something in the Go4 video?
Thanks.

You should be able to click the little X on the top right of the status screen to make it disappear, it can be a little hard to see at times.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik