Newbie and firmware update

Reaction score
Hi all delivery of new p3 adv today had planned to update all firmware as soon as unboxed its allready on new fat32 32g sd as bin file ready to load BUT having read so many posts regarding firmware issues not sure now whether to just use as is. Should i check first to see whats currently on if so how very interested in some of you experienced guys opinions.
Thanks in advance

Sent from my SM-G920F using PhantomPilots mobile app

having read so many posts regarding firmware issues not sure now whether to just use as is
The current build is stable. If it wasn't, you'd see non-stop posts here about it. Some people will tell you to use it as-is (because they fear updates) and others will tell you to update (because they are having no trouble). If you decide to install it, it's important to make sure you do it properly. Follow these instructions.

I had a quick look yesterday for some sort of list of functional changes for each firmware version but couldn't find any.
You can find the P3A release notes here. If they are like the average software company, each update probably also includes fixes they never mention.

Trying to update my AC did it successfully on my last one but this one doesn't want to take the update. Formatted the SD card, put the new .BIN file on it and popped it in the bird, does normal start up beeps twice green light flashes then turns solid after a couple seconds and then just sits. Any ideas?

think i may have figured it out, downloaded two copies and the computer was adding - 2 to the end

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20