Newbie alert - Questions coming...

Reaction score
My first post here guys, and I know that you have loads of info to share, so be gentle.

I don't even have my DJIP2V+ (I'll take delivery on Monday evening), so I'm newer than new! But I've already got questions (which I'll save for another post).

For now let me introduce myself and let you know how I learned about the DJI P2V. I'm a relatively old guy and also a NASA contractor/consultant. I live in Maryland and learned about the Phantom from another NASA connection who is from California (he deals with Stanford Univ, and NASA missions he gets involved in). I've got kids (grown) and grandkids (that look and act like they are grown :D ). I don't do a lot of traveling these days, but when I do I will be anxious to tote along the DJIP2V+. I ordered the GoProfessional case for the Vision because I am told it will hold the V+ securely with no problem. It wasn't cheap, but we NASA folks transport a lot of high-value parts in cases very similar to it with no issues - sometimes it even gets it's own seat on the plane (but it isn't allowed to fly first or business class).

I've been watching the videos and reading the manual and am really anxious to get it in the air (but will be patient, because I don't want a fly-away). I do plan on taking it to Colorado the first week of July. I only hope that I can establish a level of competence with it that will be safe and reliable out there in two weeks.

So hello all, and don't hold back! :lol:

Welcome to the forum. Have fun and fly safe.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik