Newbi using an android phone, phone got crushed.

Reaction score
I spent a bit of time searching and didn't see a thread that went into anything close to what I'm looking for information wise. I fly a Phantom 3 Pro with a Galaxy s5 Active, was a great combination for me as I use both the drone and phone at work.

Well at one job site, no drone, my phone was crushed by a piece of heavy equipment. I can no longer use the screen and have been to two places to see about having it repaired and both said it is beyond repair. I was able to use a device to connect it to a smart TV and USB mouse and got most of my other information.

I know there is a lot of flight data stored in the phone and was wondering if it is duplicated in the drone or controller. If there is info on the phone I need I will find a way to retrieve it.

I know there is a lot of flight data stored in the phone and was wondering if it is duplicated in the drone or controller.
If you did not sync your flight logs in DJI GO (like this), there are TXT flight logs on your phone that are not stored anywhere else. If you need them, they are located in "DJI/dji.pilot/FlightRecord".

If you did not sync your flight logs in DJI GO (like this), there are TXT flight logs on your phone that are not stored anywhere else. If you need them, they are located in "DJI/dji.pilot/FlightRecord".

Thank you, that is exactly the info I need.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20