Newbe

Reaction score
Hello from Jacksonville florida. I may be old but I'm new to drones. I had a toy drone and decided i needed a better one so i purchased a DJI PHANTOM 3 pro. I have beed a professional photographer for 20 years and eventually incorporate the two. Even at 68 im having a great time learning. Thankyou for adding me to the group.

Welcome. Any questions do feel free to ask. Also love to see any pics and videos you have [emoji4]

Welcome to the PhantomPilots family! Fly safe and have fun!

Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0ROJYyg.png

Welcome to the forum.
I too am of a certain age and moved from a toy quadcopter to a DJI.
Enjoy the new "toy"

Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Welcome to the forum. Such a great hobby, lots of fun. Bought a P3s in August of 2016 and added a P3P a year later. Love the P3 model and am saddened that DJI stopped production of them.
We're the same age and you'll find that you are in good company. There's a surprising number of older dudes in the hobby. Maybe because we have a bit more time to mess around!!

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopters.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl