Newbe from Va

Reaction score
Hello from the VA coast.
I have not bought a drone yet but am leaning towards the P2P. I do alot of boating in the Atlantic ocean, Chesapeake bay, and some local harbors. Most of my drone use would be in or around these waters so i first looked at the waterproof Splash drone but saw I could get more drone for my buck with the p4p but not waterproof. My plan is to try to get good flying on land before using it out on the water. So i'm hoping for some tips, tricks and suggestions from you all

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Reactions: 1boater
Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Welcome to the forum :)

Personally I would seriously reconsider the Splash Drone. We are looking at possibly adding one to our fleet and I'm not around water THAT much.

I consulted with a gentleman last week who lives on a lake and after some careful consideration and research I'm pretty sure that is what he's going to go with as well.

It's a solid flying platform and gives very good flight performance all wrapped up in a nice water tight wetsuit.

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopter’s.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl