newb here need advice

For the $200 bucks you would save its not worth it. Don't touch it. The owner says they know nothing about the things yet he has opened the fuselage. I wouldn't want one that has the body opened by someone who has no idea what they are doing. Who know what they messed up

Seems sketchy to me.
Under $100..maybe I'd think about it.

There should be more specifics as to what is exactly wrong with it or, more likely, what happened to it. The lack of detail makes me immediately feel like some random guy with little to no multi-rotor experience bought it thinking it was cool, crashed and bashed it not knowing how to properly operate it, now its for sale.

I'd stay away.

Y'all have valid points . I want a phantom because I thought about going cheap initially and getting a different copter but while I was searching threads someone said these can handle a beating . I am new to flying .

I may take it. I have a buddy down in Austin who has been wanting to get in to this, I just emailed him about it after seeing this thread. I feel pretty confident I could get it working fine for him, even if I had to throw a few of my spare parts in to it.

lol I won't steal it from you if you still want it, and I probably won't hear back from him till tomorrow anyway. And it still might need some extensive work, who knows. He's just a good friend and I'd be willing to give it shot if it means he'll finally start flying one.

Meh I don't care . I am sure another will pop up . I would be curious if you fix it . If you do make a thread and share the knowledge brosef

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dragonslair