Newb from TX - Howdy Ya'll!

Reaction score
Just found this site........Been reading on company site. Will be receiving my P4A this next week. Have flown one already and really loved it.

Pvt Pilot since 85 and am very interested in UAS. Retired with some thoughts here..........

Looking to learn from ya'lls experiences, mistakes, suggestions, et al.

Glad to be here, Howdy!

Reactions: dirkclod
Dont know where you are but howdy from Bedford, TX! P4P and Spark owner. To give you some climate advice, dont keep the Phantom in a hot car or truck all day before a shoot, thats one way to get stress cracks. The max operating temp is 104 and we hit that often enough here for concern also. The heat will also slow down/overload the processor of your mobile device, so try to have a later-model device with some power. Use ND Filters in the bright TX sun as well.

Happy Flying!

Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Reactions: rvrrat14
Dont know where you are but howdy from Bedford, TX! P4P and Spark owner. To give you some climate advice, dont keep the Phantom in a hot car or truck all day before a shoot, thats one way to get stress cracks. The max operating temp is 104 and we hit that often enough here for concern also. The heat will also slow down/overload the processor of your mobile device, so try to have a later-model device with some power. Use ND Filters in the bright TX sun as well.

Happy Flying!
Gotcha! Centex area. thanks!

Hello.. Welcome aboard..
Jackpot of information forum here...

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopter’s.
Enjoy!

Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . :)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31