Newb-est of the Newbs

Reaction score
Hello--

Just joined Phantom Pilots this weekend. I'm tired (very tired) of my current career, and I'm seeking a change. I looked into getting FAA 107 certification as a way to become a little more self-employed, rather than "working for the man". I'm going to do it.
So, hello. This is the beginning of something new.

Reactions: dirkclod and J Dot
Awesome!
Hello, and WELCOME to the family!

I'll give you the same advice, I give all my friends!
Be WISE, as any new life or career change, approach it SMARTLY!
Don't drop everything, and quit, and jump into a new career!
The required fields to be a self employed drone pilot, takes time, plus, your flying skills need to be spot on! If you want to reach professional status!

You will also need advanced editing skills, to produce professional quality shots and video!
Again, this all takes time!

Just don't get yourself into a financial bind, while you are starting your drone career!

Once you are established, and have the work to back it up, then quit your current job and move forward!

But all in all, very cool my friend!
Hope this helps!

J Dot
:cool:

Reactions: dirkclod
What he said o_O
Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

I looked into getting FAA 107 certification as a way to become a little more self-employed
If interested, you can find a list of commonly used FAA Part 107 study guides and courses here.

Hey people, how u all doing ? i am new so i am interested of average price quad drone! What can u recomend me ?!

Hello
Welcome!
We can help assist you, but we need more info!
Like:
What are you trying to accomplish?
Fly for FUN, or maybe professionally?
what kind of quality you looking for?
What is your budget?
Are you Looking for 4K capabilities?

Things like this can help us recommend a proper drone for your needs, and budget!

Let us know?

Thanks!
J Dot
:cool:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic